Re: GMP test

Andrew Pinski wrote:
On Wed, 2006-10-25 at 13:32 +0900, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
I'm more content with the gmp check at the top level and don't plan to
submit a change to that. Although I agree if this configure is shared
between binutils, gdb and gcc, and you're not compiling gcc, then it
shouldn't require gmp. So maybe something like your "test -d" fragment
would be appropriate. Would you please submit that one line change for a
configury maintainer to review?
If I have to do it, I'll prepare the patch to move the test instead.

Again this is not user friendly to move this test

Not as bad as you put it, if installing and typing "make" solves the issue (either for zip/unzip or gmp/mpfr, it is the same). I'll let the maintainers decide.

Paolo