Re: Darwin as primary platform

I really object to darwin being a primary platform until it is
actually possible to build it on a released darwin system without
passing extra configure flags, etc.

It seems every couple weeks something new is broken in the configure
so that you have to add another flag.

Really, on our primary platforms, we should just be able to run
configure and build.

You may or may not have noticed that there are no 64-bit native targets for darwin.

-eric