Re: Splay Tree

I looked at the splay tree code in revision 106584.

It doesn't appear to actually be doing a top down
splay.
It is performing a top down partition of the tree but
without the splay step.  This should cause some cases
to perform quite badly.

I'm pretty sure my original patch does the top down
splay correctly.