This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
SPEC CPU 2006 and gcc
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:13:06 -0700
- Subject: SPEC CPU 2006 and gcc
Has anyone tried SPEC CPU 2006 with gcc mainline and 4.1 branch?
Currently, there is at least one regression affecting SPEC CPU 2006:
I was wondering if anyone had run into problems with gcc. I need 3
patches for SPEC CPU 2006 to support gcc on Linux:
1. Add -fPIC to bzip2 for shared library. Link time issue.
2. Fix perlbench for gcc on ia64. Run time issue.
3. Initialize stack pointers in tonto. Run time issue.