This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: VIEW_CONVERT_EXPR vs alias pass
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 15:56:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: VIEW_CONVERT_EXPR vs alias pass
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sat, 2006-08-26 at 09:48 -0700, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> If we have the following IR (before the first may_alias pass):
> The may_alias pass removes the TREE_ADDRESSABLE on b so we ICE in the
> checking pass after may_alias runs. Does someone have an idea on where
> it is going wrong?
I have a fix for the removal of TREE_ADDRESSABLE now after figuring out
we should be adding the decl to the addressable_taken of the statement
during the call of get_expr_operands.