This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fp-int-convert-timode, TImode and Darwin
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at apple dot com>
- Cc: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 07:02:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: fp-int-convert-timode, TImode and Darwin
- References: <20060826023025.D497611002B@bromo.msbb.uc.edu> <44EFB370.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Aug 25, 2006, at 7:35 PM, Eric Christopher wrote:
Yes, it's a necessary part of the x86_64 work - the question is
whether or not x86_64-darwin might go in for 4.2 at all.
Mark has recently stated his position (http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-
patches/2006-08/msg00924.html) on patches that are vaguely similar.
I'd be happy to review those patches for consideration for 4.2 and to
nominate them for Mark's blessing. I'd like to see 4.2 support
Just to let people know, we have already developed the work and GMed/
FCS the work, so it should be near releasable quality already.