Re: make check glitch

Steve,
    The problem is entirely due to the absence of an equal sign between
--target_board and 'unix{-m32,}'. I looked through the gcc documentation
for any mentions of --target_board and every example I found used an
equals sign after --target_board. However, I don't think this is
explicitly mentioned as a requirement. It might be worth filing a PR
related to this issue. Either the equals sign is required (and the
documentation needs to be explicit on this point) or some sections
of the testsuite is broken in the absence of the equals sign.
                    Jack