This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: attempt to use poisoned "CONST_COSTS"
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- To: Mohamed Shafi <shafitvm at yahoo dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:31:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: attempt to use poisoned "CONST_COSTS"
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
[no private mail]
You should move code from target.h to target.c, or it won't compile.
Macros became "target hooks" defined in the target.c file. Again, look
at a simple back-end to see how it's done.
Just to move code from target.h to target.c.I didnt get you?
Do you mean to say that i should also move the code to
stick to standard ?