This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: attempt to use poisoned "CONST_COSTS"
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- To: Mohamed Shafi <shafitvm at yahoo dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:22:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: attempt to use poisoned "CONST_COSTS"
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Not all, just several of them.
You should look at a small back-end, e.g. pdp11, and see how to rewrite
these macros into functions (target hooks).
Its been a great help... thanks for the direction.
When i looked into the machine macros of GNU supported
processors i found that all of the macros previously
defined in target.h in now defined in target.c in gcc
Does that mean that i need to re write my target.h andJust to move code from target.h to target.c.
target.c file for the migration of the compiler?