This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: test for excess errors
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Daniel Jacobowitz'" <drow at false dot org>, "'Jack Howarth'" <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:49:38 +0100
- Subject: RE: test for excess errors
On 23 August 2006 14:23, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 09:21:45AM -0400, Jack Howarth wrote:
>> I assume the prune routine in the test harness is in dejagnu and
>> not in any gcc provided files that dejagnu uses?
> I don't know; you're welcome to look for it. It's probably named
> prune_warnings or something like that.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....