This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: test for excess errors
- From: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu (Jack Howarth)
- To: dave dot korn at artimi dot com, drow at false dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu
- Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:21:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: test for excess errors
I assume the prune routine in the test harness is in dejagnu and
not in any gcc provided files that dejagnu uses? The actual warnings
that we are seeing with ld64 on Darwin are described in...
These warnings (which are of unknown origin at this point) should be
fixed but I was just wondering if I could force dejagnu to ignore
them for now.