This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Darwin -m64 results
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, fxcoudert at gmail dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gkeating at apple dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 11:32:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: Darwin -m64 results
- References: <20060821133400.B4DB6110011@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
On Aug 21, 2006, at 6:34 AM, Jack Howarth wrote:
I just wanted to be clear that you believe only the line...
+ .stabs "i:G(0,3)",32,0,4,0
in that .s file is incorrect
I never said that, let me refer you to my previous email for what I
said. I did say that it was causing the problem. There is a subtle
difference between the two, that when deciding what to fix, is
and it would be sufficient just to have that suppressed by the
I never said that either.
Or do you believe it should be replaced by something else for "i" as
a COMMON block?
The reason why you're having a hard time pulling a definitive way of
how to fix it out of me is because I don't have a definitive idea, I
just don't know. I would have to research it, review the code, check
the stabs document, maybe even ask a gdb person about it and then
maybe talk to the person that added common support to fortran.