This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libstdc++ XPASS's on Darwin
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: mrs at apple dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 20:51:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: libstdc++ XPASS's on Darwin
- References: <20060817184247.E2931110009@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
... just an obvious remark, then I leave the issue to the darwin
maintainers, of course: if some, probably most, of those XPASS are
because of a more recent release of the OS, and the previous ones are
still widespread and supported, I'm not sure you really want to see
FAILs on the latter...
Up to you, anyway...