Re: libstdc++ XPASS's on Darwin

... just an obvious remark, then I leave the issue to the darwin maintainers, of course: if some, probably most, of those XPASS are because of a more recent release of the OS, and the previous ones are still widespread and supported, I'm not sure you really want to see FAILs on the latter...

Up to you, anyway...

Thanks,
Paolo.