This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ___divti3 and ___umodti3 missing on Darwin
- From: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu (Jack Howarth)
- To: geoffk at apple dot com, howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu
- Cc: dje at watson dot ibm dot com, echristo at apple dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, mrs at apple dot com
- Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 10:26:37 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: ___divti3 and ___umodti3 missing on Darwin
So does that make it a linker bug (ie in odcctools 590-20060608)?
I would note that I see the same problem with the modulo.c and division.c
test cases if I disable fink (remove it from my path) and compile those
sources with the Xcode 2.3 gcc compiler using -m64.
Also I am puzzled by your comment not use 1.dylib soversions of
libgcc? That's all that is there except of libgcc_s.10.4.dylib and
libgcc_s.10.5.dylib. Exactly what versions of libgcc do you have
installed from your gcc trunk build and what versions did you really
expect of have? This is a tad confusing because I don't see any
.1.so libgcc soversions installed on x86_64 FC5 Linux (which is the
only other 64-bit arch I have to compare with).
ps If you can puzzle out a patch that might resolve this, I'd be
happy to test it.