This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ___divti3 and ___umodti3 missing on Darwin
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu (Jack Howarth)
- Cc: geoffk at apple dot com, echristo at apple dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, mrs at apple dot com
- Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 23:11:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: ___divti3 and ___umodti3 missing on Darwin
- References: <20060807020436.C39B7110009@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
>>>>> Jack Howarth writes:
Jack> I've asked David Edelsohn at IBM if he sees the same problem on
Jack> linuxppc64. Unfortunately, I don't have a spare drive handy to
Jack> try it on linuxppc64 myself.
Everything works fine on ppc64 linux.
I believe that Andrew Pinski diagnosed the problem as divti3 and
modti3 not being listed in the symbol export file for Darwin when 64-bit
support was added.