This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bootstrap failure caused by jvmti additions
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Volker Reichelt <reichelt at igpm dot rwth-aachen dot de>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 04 Aug 2006 21:12:16 -0600
- Subject: Re: Bootstrap failure caused by jvmti additions
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Volker" == Volker Reichelt <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Volker> your patch http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java-patches/2006-q3/msg00264.html
Volker> broke bootstrap (at least on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu):
I'm very sorry about this. I know it must not seem like it, but I
really did build with this patch. I don't know what went wrong, but I
assume it is some mistake of mine.
I'm checking the appended subset of Mark's patch.
The other part, I believe, I have already taken care of.
from Mark Wielaard <email@example.com>
* jvmti.cc: Include gcj/method.h.
--- jvmti.cc (revision 115942)
+++ jvmti.cc (working copy)
@@ -16,6 +16,8 @@