This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: reload getting the mode of (subreg:HI (reg:QI pseudo)) wrong
- From: Rask Ingemann Lambertsen <rask at sygehus dot dk>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 13:14:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: reload getting the mode of (subreg:HI (reg:QI pseudo)) wrong
- References: <20060804003033.GA6661@sygehus.dk>
On Fri, Aug 04, 2006 at 02:30:34AM +0200, Rask Ingemann Lambertsen wrote:
> The constraints are not met because the constraint "d" is register class
> DX_REGS consisting of register 4 and 5, and (reg:HI 5 dh) spans register 5
> and 6. Also, HARD_REGNO_NREGS (5, HImode) returns 0.
I meant to say that HARD_REGNO_MODE_OK (5, HImode) returns 0.
Rask Ingemann Lambertsen