This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RTEMS memory access
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: khalil maatoug <khalilmaatoug at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 10:44:32 -0500
- Subject: Re: RTEMS memory access
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
khalil maatoug wrote:
I am working on RTEMS porting for an arm processor, I'am using the
gcc3.2.3 version; Everything seems to work well excepting floating
point operations, and exactly in the gcc floating point
library(dp-bit.c file), it tries to affect some variables to an adress
which not belong to my ram memory.
I dont know if It is necessary to make a memory barrier because I
specify that in the linkcmds file.
If you switch to RTEMS from CVS you can use gcc 4.1.1 and a newer
binutils. This by itself may resolve your problem.
thanks in advance