This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] improved algorithm for gcc/expmed.c::choose_multiplier()
- From: Denis Vlasenko <vda dot linux at googlemail dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 22:00:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] improved algorithm for gcc/expmed.c::choose_multiplier()
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <44D04677.email@example.com>
On Wednesday 02 August 2006 08:30, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> Denis Vlasenko wrote:
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=28417
> > Right now Bugzilla internal problem prevents me from creating
> > an attachement there. So it goes here.
> What problems?
> Please let me know.
> The only issue i ever see is stuff about Fh::slice.
> This happens when the ip address or session changes between the create
> attachment click and the uploading you do :)
Yes it is Fh::slice, and it is intermittent.
Our admins must be doing something funny on the Inet gateway.