This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Suggestion required for appropriate implementation
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: "Rahul Phalak" <rahulp1 at KPITCummins dot com>
- Cc: "Mike Stump" <mrs at apple dot com>, "GCC Development" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 28 Jul 2006 09:48:38 -0700
- Subject: Re: Suggestion required for appropriate implementation
- References: <4A1BE23A7B777442B60F4B4916AE0F130D18F59F@sohm.kpit.com>
"Rahul Phalak" <rahulp1@KPITCummins.com> writes:
> According to the first syntax, Wanalyze-Rule1, Wanalyze-Rule2 etc are
> considered as seperate options in c.opt file.
Look at Joined options. Consider -fbuiltin-abs -fno-builtin-memcpy.