This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Strange floating point problems on SH4 with gcc 4.1.0
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Andrew de Quincey <adq_dvb at lidskialf dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 18:20:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: Strange floating point problems on SH4 with gcc 4.1.0
- References: <email@example.com>
On Jul 26, 2006, at 3:54 PM, Andrew de Quincey wrote:
Hi, I have been porting mozilla firefox to the SH4 platform.
However, I have
run into some horrible floating point problems.
This list isn't for what you think it is for. This list is for
contributors to gcc to talk about the development _of_ gcc.