Problem compiling GCC source code in AIX

Hi All,
I am in great difficult compiling GCC source code in AIX box.

I installed the binary of GCC 3.3.2 and using this compiler I started
to compile the GCC 3.4.6 source codes.

After 5 hrs of compiling I received the following error.

46286 Segmentation fault:
Configure-target-libstdc++-v3

My AIX version is 5.1 and OS level is 5100-08 so I tried to install
the patches and noticed that all the patches are available in this OS
level.

So guys I am clueless and helpless, please help me to come up from
this problem.
I couldn't trace the core dump as I don't know is there any tool like
pstack is available in AIX.
--Kithsiri