This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: send a structure containing a pointer to another structure, over socket stream
- From: "Steven Bosscher" <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: "Abid Ghufran" <abid dot ghufran at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 11:06:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: send a structure containing a pointer to another structure, over socket stream
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 7/23/06, Abid Ghufran <email@example.com> wrote:
I am using send and receive for this purpose. How can i manage the
send(ing) and receive(ing) of the primary and the secondary structure?
This is the wrong place to ask. We discuss the development of gcc on this list.