This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Searching configured and relocated prefix.
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 07:44:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: Searching configured and relocated prefix.
- References: <20060714201754.GJ12819@lios>
On Jul 14, 2006, at 1:17 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
We currently search both the relocated compilers prefix and the
originally configured prefix. Should a relocated compiler be searching
Yes because someone might have just relocated the compiler but not
the rest of
the tools. The main use of this is that untar a common sysroot and
versions of the compiler which normally would be installed under that