This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc 4.1.1 and Bliss frontend.
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Roar Thronæs <roart at nvg dot ntnu dot no>
- Cc: gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 01:28:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: gcc 4.1.1 and Bliss frontend.
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Jul 22, 2006, at 1:05 AM, Roar Thronæs wrote:
But it seems EXIT_BLOCK_EXPR and LABELED_BLOCK_EXPR have been moved
to java, since no one else was using it.
Would it be possible to move that code back, please?
I don't think it should be moved back.
You can add it to your front-end instead as nothing outside of the
really uses these tree code as they are useless once you go into CFG-
In fact the question is why don't you emit these trees anyways? They
another form you can take, see how the java-gimple.java lowers them.