This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: JIT exception handling
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: jacob navia <jacob at jacob dot remcomp dot fr>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 11:10:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: JIT exception handling
- References: <44BE04BB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
jacob navia writes:
> This is just to tell you that now it is working.
> I have suceeded in making my JIT generate the right tables for gcc
> As it seems, both gcc 4.1 and gcc 3.3 seem to work OK.
> Can anyone confirm this?
That they work OK? No, you are the only person who has done this.
> There isn't any difference between gcc-3.x and gcc4.x at this
> level isn't it?
There have been changes in this area, but they shouldn't affect
It would be nice if you told us what you did to make it work.