Re: config/gnu.h, config/i386/gnu.h don't include copyright notices

On Jul 17, 2006, at 3:43 PM, Jim Wilson wrote:
Also, sometimes it happens that a file will start as trivial/non- trivial, and then later modifications will change it to non-trivial/ trivial, but the patcher doesn't bother to add/remove the copyright notice. Just like sometimes people forget to change the date in the copyright notice.

Just be careful to not so fix any file included by a file with the libgcc style copyright. :-( Once fixed, we can't generally assume we can unfix it.