Re: Calling gimplify_to_stmt_list (...) on a statement containing a TARGET_MEM_REF node

Andrew Pinski wrote:

On Jul 14, 2006, at 11:01 PM, Roberto COSTA wrote:

Is it a bug... or am I trying to do something wrong?

Why are you trying to regimplify something which is in gimple?

I'm trying to generate new code, which happens to contain TARGET_MEM_REF.
To do that, I find more convenient to generate a big and deep tree and to gimplify it later (I saw other passes follow this approach).
I haven't really generated the TARGET_MEM_REF myself, I'm just reusing an already existing expression (with no side effects).

Cheers,
Roberto