This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
AVR port have a problem with reload
- From: Denis Chertykov <denisc at overta dot ru>
- To: uweigand at de dot ibm dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 20:37:41 +0400
- Subject: AVR port have a problem with reload
Few months ago I has analyzed PR19636 (avr specific bug) and found
that it's a reload related problem. I has started the thread
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2006-02/msg00213.html but nobody commented the
Can you comment the problem as reload maintainer ?