This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[lto] libelf header
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: mark at codesourcery dot com
- Date: 11 Jul 2006 23:13:11 +0200
- Subject: [lto] libelf header
My first attempt to compile the lto branch met with resistance:
/home/gdr/redhat/lto.gcc/gcc/lto/lto-elf.c:27:20: error: libelf.h: No such file or directory
libelf (0.8.5-35) is installed on my system in the standard include
directory (/usr/include) as libelf/libelf.h.
lto/lto-elf.c:27 currently says
Should that read
Gabriel Dos Reis