This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: New bootstrap failure on i386-unknown-freebsd5.4
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 20:56:08 +0900
- Subject: Re: New bootstrap failure on i386-unknown-freebsd5.4
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jul 11, 2006, at 8:51 PM, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
Is it possible the new bootstrap failure (log below) I started seeing
within the last 24 hours is related to the following patch?
This is not that new, in fact the only reason why Ben's patch exposes
it is because
it was make was not stopping after the ICE or error.
See PR 28290 (the errors) and PR 28217 (the ICE). Both were reported
before the actual