Re: gcc breakage

On Jul 10, 2006, at 1:24 PM, Laurynas Biveinis wrote:
Do such changes require ChangeLog entries?

For my own beyond trivial fixes that I catch quickly (say, less than 24 hours), normally I just fix them with a `fix typo' type svn log entry. When in doubt, or if you're fixing someone else's work, or someone else filed a PR for it already, do up a changelog entry. If other people notice, I'd be tempted to say, do up a changelog entry.