This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc breakage
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Laurynas Biveinis <laurynas dot biveinis at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:09:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: gcc breakage
- References: <20060710201512.GA57206@troutmask.apl.washington.edu> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jul 10, 2006, at 1:24 PM, Laurynas Biveinis wrote:
Do such changes require ChangeLog entries?
For my own beyond trivial fixes that I catch quickly (say, less than
24 hours), normally I just fix them with a `fix typo' type svn log
entry. When in doubt, or if you're fixing someone else's work, or
someone else filed a PR for it already, do up a changelog entry. If
other people notice, I'd be tempted to say, do up a changelog entry.