This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Questions regarding __register_frame_info
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: jacob at jacob dot remcomp dot fr
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:10:43 -0700
- Subject: Re: Questions regarding __register_frame_info
- References: <44B25CD9.email@example.com>
On Jul 10, 2006, at 6:57 AM, jacob navia wrote:
What is the procedure for registering the frame info?
If you don't get an answer, you may have to debug it. Just follow
what something like eh6.C from the C++ testsuite does, and what it
calls, when, and with what data, then mirror the eh6.C code in your
language, JIT it, load it and then run it side by side with eh6.C and
see if it behaves the same, or differently, and why. Be sure to use
si/ni and display/1i $pc to see what is going on, if doing it by
source lines doesn't reveal what is going on.