Addressing modes question

Hi,

Is it possible for me to write a backend that accepts certain
addressing modes for loads, while rejecting them for stores? I am not
sure how to do this with the GO_IF_LEGITIMATE_ADDRESS macro. I know
that this is not very sane, but the situation has arisen neverthless.
I want to allow only indexed addressing on stores, while allowing
immediate forms of addressing with loads.

Any help is much appreciated.

thanks,
Matt