Re: Need help

On Jun 28, 2006, at 1:59 PM, ammalik@cs.uwaterloo.ca wrote:
I am a PhD student working on optimal instruction scheduling problems. I want to
integrate my scheduler into the GCC. Can you tell me where to start? and
important links which can be helpful for the integration work?

I'd start by downloading gcc and unpacking it and then fire up emacs. :-)

After that, you can read up on what to do next:

http://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html

Our web site has hundreds of pages of documentation... feel free to read up on what ever topics you're interested in.