Re: Which patch added R_ARM_GOTOFF32 support?

On 6/28/06, Daniel Jacobowitz <dan@codesourcery.com> wrote:
On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 03:17:30PM -0600, Shaun Jackman wrote:
> I'm not terribly familiar with the GCC source tree. I scanned
> config/arm/arm.c and its SVN log for changes that might affect
> GOTOFF32, but came up empty. Do you know where the decision of GOT or
> GOTOFF would be handled?

Sorry, it was written quite a while ago. I don't know.

Do you know who added this feature? What is you, or perhaps Nick Clifton or Richard Earnshaw? If I could find the person and the file that added this feature, I could probably track down the patch in svn and modify it for XIP.

Cheers,
Shaun