This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Information about .debug and .line section in elf files
- From: Saurabh Verma <saurabh dot verma at codito dot com>
- To: oliver dot eichler at dspsolutions dot de
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 16:51:50 +0530
- Subject: Re: Information about .debug and .line section in elf files
- References: <44A2294B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: saurabh dot verma at codito dot com
I would suggest looking at ELF and DWARF specifications  for the
standards documentation, and gcc/dwarf2out.c for the implementation.
On Wed, 2006-06-28 at 09:01 +0200, Oliver Eichler wrote:
> Can anyone give me a
> hint where to find more information? Or where to look within the gcc
> source for stucture definitions.