This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: "Free as in Freedom"
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Alexander Verhaeghe <alexanderverhaeghe at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: Robert Dewar <dewar at adacore dot com>, gnu at gnu dot org, gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, webmasters at gnu dot org, chief-webmaster at gnu dot org, tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu
- Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 17:33:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: "Free as in Freedom"
- References: <449F265E.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Jun 25, 2006 at 05:16:37PM -0700, Alexander Verhaeghe wrote:
> Always threatening, you're even worse than
> Once again "Free as in Freedom", how dare you to use
> this? Please don't forget to mention that you want to
> rip me off $300!
Alexander the email you requested removed at this link
was written by me. You have no right to ask for my post
to be removed. In viewing the above link, you will find
"On Sun, Sep 25, 2005 at 04:21:19PM -0700, Alexander Verhaeghe wrote:"
There is no email address at that link.
It is however interesting to read your posts to Lahey and
I suspect your recent spat of postings here has earned
you many killfile entries.