Re: How can I remove articles posted under my name?

On 6/26/06, Alexander Verhaeghe <alexanderverhaeghe@yahoo.com> wrote:
As the title says, how can I remove articles posted
under my name "Alexander Verhaeghe" or e-mailaddress
"alexanderverhaeghe at yahoo dot com"

You can not.

And it would not be very useful either, because all the lists you sent
mail to are archived in a lot more places than just gcc.gnu.org.

Sorry.

Gr.
Steven