This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How can I remove articles posted under my name?
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Alexander Verhaeghe <alexanderverhaeghe at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 00:33:22 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: How can I remove articles posted under my name?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 25 Jun 2006, Alexander Verhaeghe wrote:
> As the title says, how can I remove articles posted
> under my name "Alexander Verhaeghe" or e-mailaddress
> "alexanderverhaeghe at yahoo dot com"
And by shot-gunning your request to
email@example.com (which probably was ment to read gnu.org),
you certainly aren't doing yourself a favor and, by the way, just
generated another couple of hits in the archives.
Plus, even if we removed the message posted by you, there still
would me those where others responded and quoted from your original
message, and we definitely do not want to touch those.
Obviously, you have not bothered to read the footer we carefully put
on every single page at http://gcc.gnu.org, have you?