This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
How can I remove articles posted under my name?
- From: Alexander Verhaeghe <alexanderverhaeghe at yahoo dot com>
- To: gnu at gnu dot org, gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, webmasters at gnu dot org, chief-webmaster at gnu dot org
- Cc: tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de, fortran at gcc dot hnu dot org, pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu
- Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 15:14:44 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: How can I remove articles posted under my name?
As the title says, how can I remove articles posted
under my name "Alexander Verhaeghe" or e-mailaddress
"alexanderverhaeghe at yahoo dot com"
When I do a search in http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html I
get 8 results which I would like to have removed,
espcially when they popup in the searchengines.
My next mail will be a list of e-mailaddresses that
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around