Re: Getting to the GCC Summit web page

Thanks!  I put an updated page up at
  http://kegel.com/gcc/summit2006.html

I won't be attending myself this year (I needed a break from travel),
but if anyone's blogging the event, please let me know and I'll
link to their blog from my page.
- Dan

On 6/23/06, Andrey Belevantsev <abel@ispras.ru> wrote:
Hi Daniel,

Last year, when I was at the GCC Summit for the first time, I've found
your web page with directions on how to get there really helpful
(http://kegel.com/gcc/summit2005.html).  By now, some links from the
page are not working:

1.  The transitway info and map is now at the same page at
http://www.octranspo.com/mapscheds/transitway/transitway_map.html
instead of http://www.octranspo.com/mapscheds/transitway/tway_map.html

2.  Mackenzie King is now
http://www.octranspo.com/mapscheds/transitway/station_layout.asp?station_id=MAC

instead of http://www.octranspo.com/mapscheds/transitway/mackenzie_king.htm

3. Area walking map is now
http://www.octranspo.com/mapscheds/transitway/area_map.asp?station_id=MAC
instead of
http://www.octranspo.com/mapscheds/transitway/areamaps/mackenzie_king_area.htm

All the others seem to be ok. Hope that helps.

Andrey