Re: About gcc

(I am new in the list, so I understand that my opinion should not be
taken as seriously as others.)

Three persons have already given witty replies. I think most of us got
the point with the first one. Is it necessary to spend more time
reading emails about this? If you want to give some reply or advice to
the original submitter, that is more than fine with me, but, please,
don't copy the mail list.

Best regards to all,

Manuel.