This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Output of contrib/compare_tests
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Mike Stein <mstein at phenix dot rootshell dot be>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:35:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: Output of contrib/compare_tests
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Jun 18, 2006, at 2:35 PM, Mike Stein wrote:
Is someone else interested in the daily output
Or while (1) do, if you have the bandwidth... :-)
But, please, just email the results to yourself and try that for a
This will help shake out the trivial things. You'll also need to add
in some other information, like revision numbers of things under test
and platform, so that people can know what it is you're reporting.
Also, be sure to care and feed the system...