This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Questions about another usage of GCOV
- From: Nicholas Nethercote <njn at csse dot unimelb dot edu dot au>
- To: Marc Alff <marc dot alff at comcast dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 19:20:16 +1000 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Questions about another usage of GCOV
- References: <4494BCFC.email@example.com>
On Sat, 17 Jun 2006, Marc Alff wrote:
For technical reasons, I can not use the gcov library itself,
and plan to implement code to read/write the files the GCOV program needs.
Then why do you need to use the gcov file formats?