Re: c++ - inquiry

On 6/17/06, Bernhard Guenther <bernhard@epgert.com> wrote:
Hello,

first of all, my best regards for the developers of gcc, it is a very
big and great piece of work, I appreciate it much and use it
frequently.

First of all, this is off-topic on this list. Use gcc-help or better comp.lang.c++ for this kind of questions.

I am very curios over a piece of code I wrote recently.
In a slight variation it produces a compile error from g++ and I
have no idea if

i) I do not understand c++ enough

Yep.

struct t_settings {

bool operator==(t_settings const &a){

Try bool operator==(t_settings const &a) const {

Richard.