Re: Patch queue and reviewing (Was Re: Generator programs can only be built with optimization enabled?)

On Thu, Jun 15, 2006 at 07:12:38PM +0200, Richard Guenther wrote:
> It might be a question of resources, though I agree that it makes sense
> to do it before patch review.  Like testing on all primary release
> platforms - which makes resources more of a problem, as it is not simply
> throwing a bunch of cheap boxes at the problem this way.

Well, maybe we should decide on what is a primary release platform
based at least partly on who will make adequate testing resources
available for GCC testing.  Skilled people are a more valuable resource
than hardware is.