Re: Patch queue and reviewing (Was Re: Generator programs can only be built with optimization enabled?)

Ian Lance Taylor wrote:

>>> I'm on that list, but I can't approve this patch.  It needs approval
>>> from a build system maintainer, not a middle-end maintainer.
>> The maintenance area was listed by the submitter as " 	build and middle-end"
>>

>> hence the reason the middle end maintainers are listed.
>
> Yeah, I did see that.  I guess that naturally leads to the next
> question: how do I edit that field?  There ought to be some nice
> little AJAX editor to let me adjust all the fields, assuming of course
> that I have a valid SSL enabled login.  Maybe you could work on that
> this afternoon if you have a free hour.

I'm already ahead of you.
For the moment, i'm just going to add an edit button.
I have to read up on the in-place editor API before i can just make it
editable.

Anyway, the editor will only adjust the maintenance and url fields.  The
rest is auto-grabbed from the url.