Re: Patch queue and reviewing (Was Re: Generator programs can only be built with optimization enabled?)

Daniel Berlin <dberlin@dberlin.org> writes:

> >> It can also tell you who to copy on a ping email to make sure it
> >> actually goes to a maintainer.
> >> the interface is under construction, but "okay" for casual use.
> >> http://www.dberlin.org/patches/patches/maintainer_list/745 would be the
> >> one for this patch.
> >
> > I'm on that list, but I can't approve this patch.  It needs approval
> > from a build system maintainer, not a middle-end maintainer.
>
> The maintenance area was listed by the submitter as " 	build and middle-end"
>

> hence the reason the middle end maintainers are listed.

Yeah, I did see that.  I guess that naturally leads to the next
question: how do I edit that field?  There ought to be some nice
little AJAX editor to let me adjust all the fields, assuming of course
that I have a valid SSL enabled login.  Maybe you could work on that
this afternoon if you have a free hour.

Ian