Re: Generator programs can only be built with optimization enabled?

Eric Botcazou wrote:
An untested patch to do so is attached. You can try it and, if it
fails, there is also Rainer Orth's patch in comment #14 of the PR.
Sure, but read the date of the comment. :-)
Yes, OTOH it is the patch that I like the most...

Thanks for chiming in this discussion. You've clearly given a good deal of thought to the problem, and if you have suggestions I'm all ears.

Paolo